As you all know, we work hard to keep an inspiring and safe environment at our school, which we are very proud of. So more and more families can join us and have fun together. And many people have! If you have never considered jiu-jitsu as an activity that your whole family can engage in and benefit from, here are some reasons why you should:
- It’s tricky to find something that everybody can enjoy together. However, at our school, we have Kid’s, Adult’s and Women’s Self-Defense programs, designed for all ages, levels and different goals (from competition class to soft training like Drills class). Not to mention the Parents & Kids classes, where you can even train and spend quality time together.
- It’s an excellent exercise for any age, and you can do everything at your own pace. Our community is very supportive.
- It’s an activity that will make the entire family more relaxed. Here is what we heard from a mom: “For my kids, I thought I would give it a go, but it was not really my thing.” Surprisingly (to me), I was hooked. There were days when I didn’t really feel like going training, but after each session, I would come back feeling relaxed, stress-free and happier.”
- It’s so nice to have something in common to talk to your partner and kids.
- On top of all that, we have a GREAT family DISCOUNT that will make your decision a lot easier (ask our staff about it!).
Rumour has it that families who do Jiu-Jitsu together are happier and more united. Consider giving it a try! And feel free to talk to us if you have any further questions. I’m sure your kids would love to have you on the mat.